Are you part of the 5 million trailing spouse currently moving around the world with your expatriate partner?
Embark in a transformational journey to define a future that makes sense to you !
3 advices for a successful transformational journey!
By filling in the first name and email fields, I agree to receive emails about webinars, events, products and services offered by Ssens.
PROGRAMS FOR INDIVIDUALS
‘Get ready to take off’
‘Cruise-lining with purpose’
‘Touch down in style’
You are leaving for expatriation to follow your partner and still have a lot of questions unanswered
• You need to gain insight on what is to come and what will be in it for you
• You understand that there is more to it than a geographical move
• The unknown and lack of control of your future environment generate stress
• You want to leave prepared for this new adventure
Sophie and Matias are both working in multinational corporates. Matias has been selected very early on the talent list of his company. Today, Matias is coming back home with great news: he has been considered for ‘his’ dream job in the biggest subsidiary of the company, located in Shanghai. Sophie is of course very happy and proud of Matias’s promotion….but she also anticipates the consequences of this move for herself: to give up everything (possibilities of professional progression, her financial independence, friends and family, the house they just bought) to follow Matias on ‘his’ adventure, not knowing what will be in it for her….
You are abroad, properly settled in your new life and wonder what is the purpose of this adventure for you
• A growing hunger, an undefined desire has been eating you from within but you cannot pin down clearly what it is
• You are questioning yourself about your professional future
• You feel trapped, frustrated and you would like to take action.
A beautiful woman in her forties, Aurélie has nothing to worry about. Financially at ease thanks to her husband’s career, she enjoys her 8th year of expat life in the South Asian climate in a city with a vibrant international expat community. Beyond devoting her time to benevolent activities, she is also spending plenty of time with her four wonderful kids. And yet, since some time, a growing hunger has been eating her from within. Where is she going? Will she ever get back on the professional track? What other goals in life does she want to reach besides being a cool mum, a charming wife and an elegant expat lady? Aurélie sometimes feels trapped and has no clue how to move on from there…
You are repatriating to your home country and have mixed feelings about coming back
• How are you going to be welcomed in the professional world ?
• But…do you really want to go back to your old profession?
• And… will you feel capable to re-adapt to the professional world?
• You are scarred to be stuck in the trailing role forever and never manage to reinvent yourself
It is 10.30am and Julia is sitting in the middle of her living room. A few boxes are still unpacked in the hallway. Kids are at school, Anton, her husband, is at work. Julia feels lost and lonely. Back home for a few weeks following a wonderful 3 years expatriation in northern America, Julia does not understand what is happening to her. It should have been so easy to come back home though: she knows the place, the lifestyle, and the people. Their respective families live nearby, their old friends too. It’s just coming back home, right? Why is it so difficult then?
This program is made for you if you are about to embark in the incredible expatriation journey
This program is made for you if you are already in expatriation
This program is made for you if you are preparing to come back to your home country or if you have just landed back home
1.You are about to embark into the expatriation adventure to follow your partner and still have a lot of questions unanswered.
- You want to leave prepared for this new adventure
2. You are abroad and wondering what is the purpose of this adventure for you:
- You are questioning yourself about your professional future: ‘will I ever get back on the professional track?’
- You feel trapped, frustrated and you would like to take action but have no clue on how to move on from there
3. You are repatriating and have mixed feelings about coming back home:
- Do you really want to go back to your old profession?
- And… will you feel capable to re-adapt to the professional world?
- You are scarred to be stuck in the trailing role forever
S’SENS is there to support you in every step of the expatriation journey!
Let’s discover together the programs customized to your personal situation.
Research shows that the success of an expat assignment is largely influenced by the accompanying partner. Adjustment of the partner determines the quality of the overall performance of the employee.
S’SENS understands the importance of a successful expatriation from a company’s point of view
Here are some answers to a few questions you might have :
A transition process can be challenging for different reasons. Being accompanied by a coach during that time helps you clarify the questions you might have about where you are going, feel supported during the different steps of the process and helps you make sense in the new setting.
My mission will be to firstly create the adequate conditions for a conducive and beneficial dialogue. There, you will feel at ease to share your thoughts and emotions in a non judgmental and caring atmosphere.
Together, we will understand your specific situation and what is needed for a successfull adjustment. I will stimulate your reflection and creativity through active listening and thought provoking conversations.
Together we will define your personal goal. I will help you identifying your barriers and overcome your limitating beliefs. Beyond this, I will help you reflecting on your talents and capabilities and how to put them into practice in the current situation.
As a fully trained and certified ICF Executive coach, I am privileging dialogue. Our conversations will be supported by psycho-dynamic methodologies and at times, the use of inventories (MBTI, Intercultural readiness Check, 360°,…) to develop a self-reflective space and stimulate the reflection.
Each person has a different rythm. During our first session, we will disuss together what will be the most adequate rythm. On average, coaching sessions are organised every two or three weeks: it gives you enough time for reflection without loosing momentum.
Depending on your location and availability, coaching sessions can be organised at my office, at your place (with an additional travel cost) or through video conference (Skype or Zoom). One coaching session lasts on average an hour except the first one that will last a bit longer (1h30) in order to address all practicalities.